Saturday, December 8, 2007

We Believe!


We just got home from the ward Christmas brunch. The girls have been on the front porch - they're trying to see reindeer on the church roof. Emma wanted to ask Santa for a Barbie computer and Abbie wanted lipgloss but in the sheer terror of the moment Emma asked for a doll and Abbie asked for a surprise. Emma left Santa's lap saying. "Mom, I asked for a doll and I don't even want a doll." Right now, they are both drafting a detailed correction letter .

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is pretty hilarious! Funny girls!

Michelle said...

Oh and PS, I forgot to say that OF COURSE we will babysit for you! We can't wait! We are excited to see you guys SO soon! Love ya!

Amy Jones said...

I love it! I'm actually surprised that more children don't freeze up at such an important moment. That fat man is a little intimidating!