Friday, February 8, 2008

Modern Convenience


Ben just got home from London. He has all the fun! (To be fair, he went to do an audit.) Anyway, he toured the Tower of London and took this picture. It's where all the royals... well, you know. I just have to say - I am so appreciative of the time in which I live and grateful I never had anything do with "THAT". I love central air, microwaves, remote controls, high speed internet, Netflix, Target, Clorox Wipes, disposable diapers and on and on and on. You get the idea. GO KOHLER!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I totally agree!!

Autumn said...

Seriously! I could not live without modern conveniences! I am constantly thinking of the pioneer women...how did they do it!? Thanks for reminding me to be grateful...I was just cursing my pile of laundry...but hey...at least I didn't have to wash it on a rock! :)

Autumn said...

Amy..I just tagged you..go to my blog to find out what to do. :)

Amy Jones said...

I once bore my testimony, literally, about how much I love air conditioning and such conveniences. My ward laughed, but I promise...I was being VERY serious.