Saturday, February 9, 2008

What's In Your Bag Tag

I love my red purse. Red is the accent color of my life.
It makes me feel young and a little sassy.
So, without further ado, my purse and all it's contents:

  • My American Express Card - What's the point in leaving home without it?
  • My 3 keys - That's a lot for me. I just barely added the house key to my ring because our garage door opener is temperamental and I don't want to get locked out of the house.
  • Walmart receipt from today - I spent a ton of money and there's still nothing to eat.
  • A Sharpie Marker - I LOVE writing with fine point Sharpie's.
  • Lipgloss - Dry lips make me frantic.
  • Emma's Hair Bobble
  • Dallin's Bink
  • Abbie's Slinky
  • "Pink Gum" for the kids.
  • "Spicy Gum" for the mommy.
  • Hand towelette - It's probably so old it's dried up inside but it could double as a tissue.
  • Extra Strength Excedrin - I don't drink caffeine so I pop it. Ironic isn't it.
  • My Happy Little Red T-mobile To Go phone - I love this phone!
  • My Red Change Purse - I love to let my girls throw coins in fountains so I try to be prepared.
  • A square of very dark chocolate for "emergencies".
  • My Red Wallet - full of receipts I don't want to account for.
  • A Parachute Army Guy...Never know when I might need him!
  • McCoy's card - I just purchased laundry room and den cabinets from them. Yeah!!
  • Dallin's Immunization Card.
  • And finally...The Receipt from Aspen Salon for my exorbitant color and cut, but I'm worth it right?!
Thanks Autumn, now I think I'll clean out my purse!
I'm tagging Amye, Holly, & Kelly.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Amy..I love love love your red purse! Oh and your red phone...and your red wallet..I'm a red person too! This was fun to see! Thanks for playing! :)

Brian said...

Hey,

Fun tag! I love that red is your accent color. And, a little sassy is always fun.