Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hill AFB museum

It's Ben here checking in for my quarterly blog entry...
I took the girls to the Hill Air Force Base Museum today with my brother-in-law Jean. The museum has two hangers full of airplanes plus several more outside (probably close to 100 in total), and it's free.
The girls were really into the whole airplane experience (see their smiles above) until they'd seen about 50 or so, that's when Jet Fighters could no longer capture their attention -- not when there was lip gloss to be shared.
Oh well, I can't promise that I'd have been too captivated by 2 hours of looking at parked aircraft at the ages of 3 or 5. I sure enjoyed it though (and Emma & Abbie did as well, before and after their cosmetics break).
The End

2 comments:

Michelle Joy said...

They are there mothers daughters aren't they... Beauty first!
Looks like you had fun outing!

Amye Kay said...

What a good dad! Hope you enjoyed your "break" Amy!