Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh Boy




Dallin is six months old! With age comes ability.
This little man has mastered holding his own bottle. Now, before you are appalled at my mothering - I still cuddle him and feed him his bottles. But, I must admit a baby with a
few "skills" makes a mother proud and comes in handy on occasion.

Dallin also cut his first tooth this morning. Poor little guy -his gums are red and swollen on top and bottom. He's gnawing on everything he can get his hands on and there's a pool of drool wherever he is. It's lovely.

We love this boy to pieces and feel so blessed to have him in our family.
Love you Dallin!

9 comments:

Autumn said...

He is cutest fattest little guy around! Good pictures!

Craig and Carol said...

What a difference six months makes! We love this little fellow!

Kelly said...

Great little guy!!! Can't wait to meet him. He is so big! He is so boy! Love the shirtless look. That is so boy to me.

Drew and Michelle said...

He is soooo adorable... Its so fun having twin cousins!
ps. I'm excited to hear Dilly Dallin sing again... I love it when he sings!

Cherilyn said...

He is such a cutie!! Love you all! Cherilyn

Julie said...

What a cutie. I love the Easter pictures of the kids in your parent's backyard. So cute.

Julie said...

When is Ben coming in May?? My parents will be here with David & it'd be fun to see him.

Amy said...

I'm still finalizing my travel plans; it looks like I'll be arriving in Zurich the evening of May 19 (Monday) and leave the afternoon of May 20 (Tuesday); but that won't be settled for a few weeks. We should get together for dinner if time permits, any good suggestions? - I'll be traveling with 1 or 2 co-workers, so I won't have complete control of my schedule.
Ben

Teri said...

OH Amy! Jackson is almost 8 months and is just starting to hold his own bottle! eeek! Don't think your mothering skills are sad! What a cutie pie! I love those cute pictures of him. I'm glad to find your blog, I'm adding you to my list, hope that's ok!