Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bear Lake Weekend

We went to Bear Lake last weekend and had a great time.
The weather was perfect. The Lake was a beautiful blue.
The family time was fantastic! The fingerpainting fun ended in tears
but we've got all these happy pics so they'll never remember that!
Cousin Sam & Abbie were quite a team.
They found a great mud puddle and stayed there the whole weekend.
They were in heaven!

Emma was busy, busy. Digging holes, building castles and motes.
They all played so hard they practically begged to go to bed at night.
Dallin and Vivian were cute little squirts!

And this is my favorite picture...
Abbie looks like she has just discovered the New World.
Well, to her, I guess she did and all she wants to know is
when we're going back.

p.s. Thanks Kelly for posting - obviously I stole all these pics from you.
I can't believe we didn't take any pictures!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Those were some great pictures. I love the one of cousin Sam in the water...so cute!

Lindsay said...

We like bear lake!!! Kate thinks the mud/sand by the water is the greatest also. So fun.

Teri said...

I LOVE Bear Lake, I love that you can jump in the water and still see your toes. I think it's so great that the kids had so much fun. I love the pictures too!

Amye Kay said...

I LOVE Bear Lake and so do my kids. I have to know if our condo looks any different. So gald you had fun and isn't the happy memeories we remember most! Love you!

Kelly said...

Glad you stole them. I like seeing them more than once. Love you lots.

Julie said...

How fun to all hang out together. I makes me miss hanging out with your family!! I have so many fun memories hanging out with you guys!!