Saturday, July 5, 2008

Snip, Snip


While Abbie got her hair washed she said,
"This is why you like to get your hair cut, huh mom".
I said, "Yes, yes it is".
When we got home - I wanted to spend just a minute to comb it.
Emma was groaning. I explained that after I had paid to have her
hair done the least she could do was say "Thank you" and let me
look at it for a couple minutes. She's quiet for a minute and then says,
"Thanks mom and you can comb it for a couple, well maybe one, ugh,
mom I just can't make myself say the rest! Are you done yet?"
That's gratitude for ya.

7 comments:

Julie Carol Stewart said...

oh my goodness....... you girls are so stylish! :) i love it. love it. love it!

Jonie said...

I love the new haircuts girls! I love Emma's gratitude, it made me laugh, maybe because I relate so well.

Drew and Michelle said...

AAAAAAAAAAAhhh! I have the most adorable neices in the world! You two are BBBeeautiful!

Fiddlefish said...

Emma is HILARIOUS!!! Very cute hair cuts. I loved the water balloon fight, too. (Especially if the adults didn't have to get wet!)

Tara B.

Amye Kay said...

I LOVE your girls, they are dolls!

Kelly said...

Cute Emma!! Love the new do.

Love your pictures of the 4th. That sounds like the kind of water fight we could totally get into.

Adam and Bri said...

I adore this post because I adore everyone who adores haircuts. I think it might be one of my hands-down favorite pastimes!

The girls look just beautiful.