Thursday, July 10, 2008

Music on my mind

I was reviewing the blog today and realized that it's been two months since Amy & I went to see Wicked during that one short day in NYC. Amy can attest that for two solid months I've been singing those wicked songs non-stop; and to tell you the truth, I think Amy's starting to loathe it. Of course I don't think she has any room to complain, during those two months my spontaneous outbursts from Phantom's soundtrack have decreased at least 90%. (for which I'm sure she's mouthing "Bravo, Bravo, Bravissimo!") All I ask of you, my readers, is that if you know of another soundtrack or album that could rival Wicked, let me know and perhaps I'll get Wicked off my mind. Thank Goodness!

3 comments:

Amy Jones said...

Sorry Ben...and sorry Amy. I'm not sure I'd be able to recommend anything to top Wicked. You might be able to distract yourself a little with the Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat soundtrack. (That might just be a little more annoying, however fun it may be, though.)

Mindy said...

Try some High School Musical! That one will get stuck in your head for sure.

Teri said...

Loathing, unadulterated loathing.. Nope! Can't think of anything better than Wicked! It's my favorite.. Oh, I think Amy would appreciate a little tunage from Mama Mia! Sing a little Abba!