Saturday, July 5, 2008

Night Out With Mom & Dad

We took the girls to the Orem Owlz game Thursday night.
Emma has this worry that I'll say "No" to any and all of her requests.
So, instead of asking if they could roll down/play on the hill she asked if
they could "exercise" on the hill. I must be really mean because she's
always choosing mom pleasing words to put the right spin on things.
Kinda funny.
Forget looking at the world through rose colored glasses.
Emma's green ones are way better!
And they make me look HOT! don't ya think?
The girls each had $4 of their own money to spend.
They settled on cotton candy ice cream in a baseball hat bowl.
Sluuuurp...mmmm...

4 comments:

Drew and Michelle said...

There are 3 of my favorite girls! Aren't you all sooo pretty! We miss you!

Amye Kay said...

HA, exercise down the hill, that was creative wording. Green glasses, don't think I have ever seen a pair, but you wear them well.

Kelly said...

Exercise huh? That is great. Spin is a good thing to learn early on - you get more of what you want.

I bet she loved the game and seeing baseball up close. She is an impressive little hitter.

Drew and Michelle said...

Emma... I think your missing something in the bottom of your mouth?